After months or more of planning and conceptualizing what a unique columbarium sacred space can be, Columbarium Planners will have the information needed to proceed with construction. Our caring team is focused on creating a visual reminder that will bring peace and joy to the families and friends of those who have passed on. Request information online now or call (910) 295-8328.
Creating a Permanent Structure
Columbariums are permanent structures that house the cremains of departed loved ones. Because a columbarium will stand for generations, we are very meticulous in choosing the materials used in the building process, especially since most columbariums are located outside. We have seen columbariums that have been constructed using cheap materials, and they don’t last. In our construction process, we can assure you that:
- No oxidizing materials are ever exposed to the elements.
- No plastic is used.
- No pre-fab construction is used. Every piece is custom.
Beautiful & Spiritual Esthetics
- Every niche holds two urns, so that the cremains of family members can be together.
- Materials are chosen for their resiliency and beauty.
- We’ve developed a modular niche system utilizing proprietary components such as concrete, stainless steel, bronze, granite, and marble.
- We offer two choices of settings: “garden” style (larger space) or “room” (can be quite small) with no roof. No matter which style you choose, all niche space that contains the urns is completely accessible (no ladder needed).
The options for customization are endless. You many include any of the following:
- Peaceful garden spaces.
- Benches for rest and reflection.
- Labyrinths for spiritual encouragement and prayerful reflection.
- Classroom space for Bible study or other studies.
- Memorial plaques to be personalized with favorite scriptures.
Rest assured, this is not a sad space, but a sacred, joy-filled space that exudes peace and the presence of God.
Patience & Process
At Columbarium Planners, we understand the intricacies of a building project. After time spent together in the planning and conceptualizing phase, we realize that most of our clients need time. Time to embrace the project and time to raise money. In our experience, churches often raise money in three ways for columbarium construction:
- Pre-sales of niche space. This is based on the plans yet to be built.
Every client is different. We give you the time and space you need to complete your financial support. Whether that time frame is six months or six years, we will not pressure you or contact you. You may contact us at any time, but we honor the process and give you the space needed.
Interested in Learning More?
Contact us today to discuss our services.Request Information
At Columbarium Planners, we are here to partner with you — whether you want more information or are ready to start columbarium construction. Find out more about us by calling (910) 295-8328 or request information now. With our headquarters located in North Carolina, we build columbariums in the eastern half of the United States, including South Carolina, Virginia, and beyond.